Printfriendly

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I love St. Patrick's Day.  I am not really sure why, because people in southern Kentucky do not really celebrate the day all that much.  At least not like New York or Savannah, GA who I hear has the second biggest celebration in the country.   Do they really dye the river green?  Anyway, I think I love St. Patrick's Day because I know spring is only  a few days away and the weather is usually starting to get nice right about now.  Maybe it's my Irish roots that make me like it.  I always decorate for St. Patrick's Day also.  I have been making deco mesh wreaths since Christmas and I decided to do one for the St. Patrick's Day holiday.  I am going to do a tutorial  on how to make these next week when I start making the Easter wreaths, so if you want to know how to make them, keep checking back.  Here is the finished creation:








Next we are making Irish Beef Stew and Cornbread Hoe Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME HERE ON FACEBOOK FOR DAILY POSTS:

Follow Me on Pinterest